MBBS IN GEORGIA
MBBS IN GEORGIA
Situated at the juncture of Eastern Europe and Western Asia, Geogria is a country in Caucasus region. It is surrounded by Russia, Armenia, Turkey and Azerbaijan. Georgia is a well known MBBS study destination for Indian Students.
Why Study in Georgia
- Degrees recognized worldwide
- Very hospitable environment
- Low living cost
- Low tuition fee
- Diverse student life
- Highly qualified academic personnel with practical experience
- Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
- Course Title: Doctor of Medicine (MD) (equivalent to MBBS in some countries like India)
- Duration: 6 years
- MCI (Medical Council of India) Recognized, also recognized by ECFMG, WHO
- Tuition Fee: $5500 /- Year (Approx)
- High School Accomplishment certificate (50% PCB in higher secondary school certificate for General category and 45% for OBC / SC / ST)
- Qualifying NEET
Step 1: Completed Application form along with required documents should be submitted to Haneeva Consultancy
Step 2: If academic criteria are met the University will issue a Conditional Offer Letter within 48 hours.
Step 3: Attend SKYPE Interview with university official - Language proficiency in English.
Step 4: Make an initial payment for document translation, legalization, student status approval & medical insurance, etc.
Step 5: Upon getting approval from the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia the official admission letter will be issued. In parallel, the following documents should be prepared for the visa process
Step 6: Receive your Visa within 30 days from the Visa application filing
Step 7: Pay the Rest of the tuition fee to the University
Step 8: Arrive at University
- 2 Passport size Photos
- Notarized copy of Passport
- Certificate/ Exam Result for Qualified NEET
- Notarized copy of High School Certificate
- Notarized copy of Secondary/ Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Minimum of 3 month Bank statement. The closing balance should be a minimum of 5000 USD. The bank statement can be on Student's, Parents' or third person'sname;
- Medical insurance for one year
- Accommodation confirmation letter
- If the applicant is a minor (underage), written and notarized consent letter of the legal guardian/representative
Note: Whenever a document is not issued in the English language and/or is not accompanied by an English language translation thereof, it should be translated into the English language and be notarized.
Accommodation & Food
The University provides accommodation at $3000/Year (3 times meal included/ Day) but it really depends on which location the student prefers for living. If it is within City Centre, the rent per month can be up to a maximum of 500$- 600$ in a furnished apartment (usually shared with 2 or 4 students). If it is close to the city centre or close to the nearest Metro station it can be around 450$ for rent.
Should you need more information, please don't hesitate to connect with us.
Haneeva Consultancy : +91-7899837346 | [email protected]